Imagine having pressurised water ready to go at the turn of a dial wherever you go, Yep you can even have a real pressurised WARM shower without Gas or a Generator.....
IN STOCK NOW! For Immediate Delivery.
Introducing the Roadshower 4, simply the most convenient way to carry water on any vehicle with a roofrack.
With the Road Shower 4 you can have Up to 38 Litres (10 Gallons) of pressurised water no matter how remote you go.
If it's sunny the Road Shower 4 can also heat the water while your driving or while your parked up out on a adventure. And will be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower to freshen up at the end of the day.
Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses:
- A great way to quickly rinse the dishes using minimal water.
- A pressurised jet to rinse off dirty gear and KIDS!
- A gentle spray for the pets after a walk, OK this will work for some kids too.
- A quick way to clean a Muddy windscreen,
- An easy way to clean up at the end of the day and feel fresh again, no need to go feral to go bush!
- Or even Just for some extra drinking water.
- The roadshower 4 carries water, ready to go, no matter where you are.
There are no electrical parts to connect or Gas to hook up or carry. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it UNDER PRESSURE.
Simply Fill and then pressurise with your air compressor.
Road Shower 4 features:
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 15,26 or 38 Litres…enough for 2-6 showers.
- Sleek design and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurised.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurise on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer shows the temperature in F and C.
- Beefy universal mounting brackets that mount to most roof racks.
- Built in air space. Fill with water all the way to the top. And there is still room for pressurised air.
- Can take up to 65 PSI.
- The optional low flow flex neck shower head also helps regulate and reduce excess flow and makes for a great shower.
If you get that, I recommend getting the optional extra on/off elbow. You can install it on the other end of your Road Shower and use the quick connect on the shower head to attach when needed and remove when leaving the beach. Also, having 2 outlets allows you to use the downhill end to drain the tank completely without moving your vehicle.
- RS04S (15 Litre) 139.7cm x 15.6cm x 12.1cm.
- RS04 (26 Litre) 139.7cm x 18.9cm x 14.6cm
- RS04L (38 Litre) 208cm x 18.8cm x 14.6cm
- Slot Channel is Full length on all models, mounting bolts can be moved over the entire length.
2 x slot Channels so the roadshower can be side or bottom Mounted.
- CAPACITY Holds 15, 26 or 38 Litres of water.
Road Shower Weights:
- RS04S Empty 8.95 Kilos. Full weight: 22.3 Kilos.
- RS04 Empty 11.8 Kilos. Full weight: 34.9 Kilos
- RS04L Empty 16.3 Kilos. Full weight: 52.6 Kilos
- RS04S 11kg Box Size: 25cm x 21cm x 158cm
- RS04 13.5kg Box Size: 24cm x 26cm x 158cm
-RS04L 19kg Box Size: 27cm x 24cm x 220cm
- Powder Coated Aluminum 3mm thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 140cm or 200cm on the RS04L
- Mounting carriage bolts stainless 5/16″ and use a 5/16″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm wrench needed. Lube recommended on bolts and nuts.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4 to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.
Need a Freight Quote?
For an exact quote Just add one to your cart and enter your shipping address, we have negotiated some very competitive rates for you.